Course ID: TGS-2023037875
· Prepare Service Operations
Plan in accordance with internal and external customer requirements in
accordance with the organizational quality service objectives and its service
· Implement Service Operations
Plan in accordance to the organizational quality service objectives and improve
on the service delivery process.
Monitor and review service
process delivered for refinement of the Service Operations Plan in accordance
to the organizational procedure and objectives..
** Course funding period: from 14 Sep 2023 to 13 Sep 2025.
Learners are encouraged to:
• Have basic knowledge on own work role and the corresponding responsibilities and limitations
• Have minimum secondary school education
• Develop Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking of English to a proficiency level equivalent to Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 3
• Develop Numeracy skills to a proficiency level equivalent to Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 3
• Have some cleaning work experience required.
Our staff and course consultants attending course enquirers would screen interested trainees whether they fulfill the course pre-requisites which include the above WPLN levels. Learners who do not meet the WPLN Levels would be encouraged to take up the appropriate WPLN courses.
For any questions or inquiries, please reach out to 91553804.