Course ID: TGS-2023038567
Prepare resources in accordance with the organizational service objectives. Apply cleaning methods and processes in accordance with the organizational service objectives and WSH guidelines. Evaluate effectiveness and improvements of cleaning methods and processes with relevant stakeholders.
For the learners to prepare and setup resources in accordance with a sample Service Operating Procedure (SOP) as a tool to reflect stakeholders’ requirements. They would also need to identify various hazards in the workplace and apply measures in accordance with the organizational procedures and legal requirements.
For the learners to develop and assess options and provide guidance in accordance with the Service Operations Plan and WSH guidelines through constructive feedback, and delegation of duties and responsibilities.
Evaluate the effectiveness of implementing the Service Operations Plan in risk identification, analysis, evaluation, and communication with relevant stakeholders and in accordance with organizational procedures.
** Course funding period: from 14 Sep 2023 to 13 Sep 2025.
Learners are encouraged to:
• Have basic knowledge on own work role and the corresponding responsibilities and limitations
• Have minimum secondary school education
• Develop Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking of English to a proficiency level equivalent to Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 3
• Develop Numeracy skills to a proficiency level equivalent to Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 3
• Have some cleaning work experience required.
For any questions or inquiries, please reach out to 91553804.